Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Can't believe i haven't posted on here yet.

Tiamat CommandX (i messed in trying to link my offline account so i ended up with an X at the end)

Halo 3 mostly, although i'm playing a bit of BF2:MC a bit lately, and i would play Armoured Core 4 but noone is ever on that (at least i can never get a game). Don't really have any other games i play on live that i can think of, but if you want to play some custom games or a social match i'm on whenever i get on (usually around 6-7ish australian time, any time on weekends)

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
randomly the screen will start looking like a puddle of oil and then a lot of static off and on
Have you tried an alternative television?

Have you tried alternative AV cables?

Have you tried phoning Microsoft and/or sending it in?

Do it!

Librarium | Online | Forums

·
A 51st Century Man
1,806 Posts
Have you tried an alternative television?

Have you tried alternative AV cables?

Have you tried phoning Microsoft and/or sending it in?

Do it!
I tried all but the last one. I dont want to ****ing call microsoft cause I have a curse when it comes to tech support. So I guess Im just going to buy a used xbox minus the hard drive.

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I tried all but the last one. I dont want to ****ing call microsoft cause I have a curse when it comes to tech support. So I guess Im just going to buy a used xbox minus the hard drive.
Honestly, I'd say give Microsoft a call. From what I've heard, they've got a pretty good system for it. But if things don't work out, you can always fall back on buying another Xbox.

Librarium | Online | Forums

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yeah, we got ours back in like 2-3 weeks (after procrastinating for about 4months it wasn't that long), plus 1 month of gold live, all in all it was pretty easy (just deciphering the indoenglish was a pain, i swear they just put those accents on to be funny.) you just ring, state your problem, say yes you've tried everything on their website support (do not mention any self helps off youtube) and they'll give a number and details to send it off to.

Oh yeah, and its deffinetly ME.

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
It is worth giving them a ring. It doesn't cost all that much to phone as far as I am aware, and chances are they will fix it for you. My Step-Brother's broke during the summer, and although it took them about 6 weeks to pick the thing up, once they had it was all very quick, and best of all free...

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
ZincSaucier84 is my GT. Rep to the first person to guess what its from.

As of today I will almost solely be playing Fable 2. So if anyone wants to do any co-op on that then let me know. Following that I will be playing Fallout 3 and then GoW2. I also have CoD4 and might be persuaded to get on from time to time.

I think i am also going to get the orange box pretty soon to play some team fortress.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Rep for you! Yeah, pretty much one of my favorite episodes, since not only is Bender my favorite character, I also love watching the Iron Chef shows, and I am also in culinary school.

On a side note, I think my brain might explode from to much awesome being thrown at it when I have both Fable 2 and Fallout 3 to play at the same time.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Right, my new gamertag (Just changed it) is Crimson Rippy.
Come Friday (UK FABLE 2 release date) i'll mostly be playing Fable 2, and still some Halo 3 perhaps.
Unfortunately due to lack of time, I will be putting off getting Fallout 3 possibly untill the new year (Want to get my local 40k league, and the beginnings of my january exams out of the way before picking up all the games I want).

21 - 40 of 63 Posts