Librarium Online Forums banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Yep, it's a Silver account I created. I add everyone who posts their gamertag here, as a quick and easy way to link up with other LO members. Just go to your Friends list, click on LibrariumOnline, go to the right under Profile, and click View Friends. These are all LO members.

Librarium | Online | Forums

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I was thinking, to make it easier, maybe for our motto's we could put our L-O usernames. It would be easier than having to check this thread to remember who is who when comparing L-O users to their gamertags.

Curses to the person on XBL that took Demandred!

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I was thinking, to make it easier, maybe for our account description we could put our L-O usernames. It would be easier than having to check this thread to remember who is who when comparing L-O users to their gamertags.
That's a good idea, though I can understand why some of us would rather just keep mottos/names as is, etc.

I'm working on compiling everyone's gamertags and LO names into a new list that I will keep track of in the first post of a new thread, which should make the task a bit easier.

Librarium | Online | Forums

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Well, I'll add my tag. Only had the xbox for a few months, and while I haven't been gaming onliine, I find playing to be very addictive. Mainly been playing Halo3 and Assassins Creed, but Soul Calibre 4 and Gears of War 1 have been played a bit.

I've never played online but might have to try it at some point, though I need to buy the years subscript as thus far I've only got the free single month one.

My tag is kuffeh as some git had the balls to steal my usual one (Kuffy) from me. >=[

Kuffy

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
It's really worth trying, as you can get so much more out of games online. Especially now as games are integrating multiplayer into their games more and more with co-op, CoD:WaW and Saints Row 2 are two releases in the last couple of weeks that I have played. And CoD multiplayer can't be beaten!

·
Wher dat naked blue chik?
1,646 Posts
Hooray for xbox live for a birthday present. My gamertag is VerdeNipples89 and the games I play and own are Halo 3 and GoW (the original). I rent games all the time though, so don't be too surprised if I pop out of nowhere with CoD for a week.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts