Librarium Online Forums banner

I have a...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That's pretty awful, sorry for you man!
Thanks dude. To try and pass time I'm now repainting all of my armies, I'm also playing mario on an old SNES! You'll probably never hear me say this aggain but, I wish I was at school! For those who want to know why I've had no school since febuary;
Ilizarov apparatus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taylor Spatial Frame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WARNING! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH. http://www.ilizarov.org/new1/upload/8142007102508AM3.JPG - I'm glad mine is'nt as bad as that.

And the cause- Club foot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - mine's only one foot but was very bad, I couldn't walk farther than 5ish miles before I got a lot of pain.

And that's why I have to redo the year!:thunder:

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
From what I've heard from people who've had the Red Ring of Death, on most occasions their xbox's have been replaced with new ones, so the only benefit is that you'll get a new xbox hopefully, for cheaper than if you had bought another at a shop!

Just make sure you un-plug everything and only send the xbox itself, don't send your HD or cables etc! :)

EDIT: Dude! Why did I click that link!!...:p
Hope you get better soon mate! You'll have to get Dawn of War II, that will keep you busy!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
My computer won't run it and I don't have enough money for a computer so I'm going to paint my tyranids 1 by 1 by 1 putting the king of effort you'd put into a named character. That should keep me busy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i have a PS3 and id vote for it if the poll wasnt closed :/ I got it really because its a beautiful machine (lol wut?) and the fact that it is more or less future-proof i mean PS2 had a good 7 or so years and its the best selling console of ever right now so i think that the PS3 will get alot of use until the PS4 will come out whereas in another year or so youll have that shiny and new Xbawkes 720 or something

and now to sit back and watch my idiocy come to fruition

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
i have a PS3 and id vote for it if the poll wasnt closed :/ I got it really because its a beautiful machine (lol wut?) and the fact that it is more or less future-proof i mean PS2 had a good 7 or so years and its the best selling console of ever right now so i think that the PS3 will get alot of use until the PS4 will come out whereas in another year or so youll have that shiny and new Xbawkes 720 or something

and now to sit back and watch my idiocy come to fruition
Agreed.

When it comes to a showdown between PS3 and the 360, PS3 wins, hands down. Sony has a ton of experience when it comes to console building and ol' bill gates has a looong way to go to make consoles like the 360 work in the long run, PS2's are very hardy machines, I'll see that an average 360 probably won't survive 7 years of use :p.

I'm having flashes of the red ring, probably because I usually cart it around and plug it into other peoples cables plus, it's been cold lately. Personally I don't see it as a threat, as I've still got 6 months left of my warranty :/

-Kai-Itza-

·
The Future
4,848 Posts
PS3 v 360

This says everything pretty much. The PS3 may or may not be a better machine than the 360, but in terms of development the PS3 comes off worse 60% of the time, with only 10% being worse on the 360. I don't really care about bluray, I care about good games! Unfortunately all the dev work is done on 360/PC, and ported to the PS3 - because apparently, the PS3 is a bitch to code for.

·
The Future
4,848 Posts
When it comes to a showdown between PS3 and the 360, PS3 wins, hands down. Sony has a ton of experience when it comes to console building and ol' bill gates has a looong way to go to make consoles like the 360 work in the long run, PS2's are very hardy machines, I'll see that an average 360 probably won't survive 7 years of use :p
We don't know that a PS3 will last 7 years yet, as Sony were so slow off the mark with the release :p

21 - 28 of 28 Posts