Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on your guys' opinions i got a lot of great ideas and thank you, i concluded though that i typically like to run with one type of strategy and keep it concise, instead of trying to balance because frankly, i dont think i have the play experience to strategically put a well rounded army together just yet, so im going to try and make 2 army lists for you guys to pick apart, this is the first of 2 and this is my straight offensive, very invasive, quick mobilized and disruptive version of a tomb kings 2000 pt. army, lemme know what you guys think! thank you

Lord:
Tomb King (solo)
Light Armour
Great Weapon
Shield

Heroes:
Liche Priest
Hierophant
Cloak of the Dunes

Liche Priest
Dispel Scroll

Liche Priest

Core:
16 Skeleton Warriors
Light Armour
HW/S

16 Skeleton Warriors
Light Armour
HW/S

3 Chariots

3 Chariots

3 Chariots

Special:
25 Tomb Guard
Full Command
Banner of the Undying Legion

5 Carrion

1 Tomb Scorpion

Rare:
Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

If im correct it should be exactly 2000 pts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Those skellie units could really do with being atleast 20 strong. Also a little more mobility on one of your Piests may be a nice idea, so a Steed there would be good to i think. the LA and S wont keep the King alive for long, he really needs the Collar atleast. Another Scorp would be nice too, or atleast a Swarm. If you go with the Swarm then look at the Staff of Ravening for the mounted Priest too.

For all this, i think the Points are best coming rom dropping a Chariot unit, and dropping numbers from the TG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.