Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all.

New here, but not to the hobby. I've played fantasy for about 8 years now, and currently play both Vampire Counts and Dwarfs. Strange mix, I know, but it works for me :soldier: My brother plays Chaos and Dark Elves, and spends more money than God on this game... makes me kinda sad for him. Also, my best friend plays Vampire Counts as well, after going through Dark Elves, Lizardmen, a brief look at Ogre Kingdoms, Tomb Kings, and Orcs & Goblins.

I'm also just getting into 40k, with the Witch Hunters, after playing a game with the aforementioned best friend's Chaos Space Marines and seeing how fun it was.

That's about all I have to say here, but yeah. Hello to everyone, and may the Emperor/Dark Gods be with you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I started out as a VC player, so they'll always hold a soft spot in my heart. I absolutely fell in love with the fluff of 6th edition, so I was a little bit heartbroken when I discovered that the bloodlines effectively disappeared gameplay-wise. Though the new bloodline powers are beyond awesome. My Dwarf army is for the days that I really want to blow a chunk out of my brother's Chaos. He knows that my VC cause fear, so he always takes Khorne, leaving me relying on manouevers and outnumbering... But with the Dwarfs, I can shoot first turn, and second, and.... yeah. Keeps him in his place :p

But that being said, I'm mostly a VC player. I just love the tactics... so challenging to play well, but oh so rewarding.

What do you play yourself?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts