Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were making a lord/hero model, or other if you prefer, and had to make it an avatar of yourself, how would you model it? I'm not looking for how you'd go about it, but what would your physical representation look like and why?

·
Registered
404 Posts
I like these threads. You get some good ideas for your own armies.

It would look similar to a Black Coach being pulled by 4 or 6 horse. It would be loaded with Crossbowmen shooting out of the windows. On top there would be Heavily armored warriors with Pikes/Spears. I would have me hanging off the side with a GW inhand 1 hand cutting down people at the coach road through a unit.

The above is a little far fetched as I could probably work up enough money and skills to be a low level wizard, engineer, or a Pistolier.

·
The Love Muffin
1,830 Posts
They already have mine.

I'd be Sir Tristan the Troubadour's Jules the Jester.

"When all else fails, he even throws small stones and other unmentionable thing."- WD301

Seriously, with all the magic and weapons and artillary in the Warhammer World, I'd be that guy who flings poo.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Wow, 3 CT LOers in one thread!

I would seriously just look exactly like Eltharion (the newer model) because he looks so wicked awesome and the fact that he fights blind is so cool.

Seriously, if I started a fantasy army, it would be high elves just so I could use eltharion.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I would be a wicked crazy chaos lord that is almost fully demon with wings, horns, claws, spikes, the works. Khorne would definitely have to be my patron god as there is no better cause to serve than to follow the chants of "FOR KHORNE!!" and "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!".

--smguy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, any more?

·
LO's unofficial Jester
2,900 Posts
I would either be a kick ass Halfling with a Double Handed Flail, who are you calling SHORTY!

or I would be super suave Von Carstien Count with a Vampiress Thrall in each arm that would look DEAD hot (sorry sorry I couldn't resist)

·
LO Zealot
1,692 Posts
Hmm... I'd definitely be a Giant Kung-Fu Panda with a shotgun.

Or, failing that, Chuck Norris.;)

·
362 Posts
Knowing my luck I'd end up being a Nurgling

·
Registered
416 Posts
One of those empire regimental champions with an elegant sword, large hat, fluttering plume and all , that usually are sent to challenge the chaos lord charging the regiment and get squished in less than a second.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Once I worked my way up the ladder of aristocracy in the empire, I would betray them and destroy the empire. For doing this I would hope to become a mighty chaos champion of...

Who should I serve?
Nurgle?:x
Slaneesh?:shifty:
Tzeentech?:alien:
Khorne?:yes:

Mindless slaughter in the name of the blood god!

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Aww, do I have to choose? There are so many...

I'd convert an Eshin Assassin to represent myself; none of the current models really appeal to me. Well, maybe Snikch or even Ikit Claw (yes, I know he's not an Assassin).

·
The Dvl in Pale Moonlight
889 Posts
pleasure cultists or a drunken dwarf :yes:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'd be a Khornate Champion. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
I'd probably end up being a Mad Dwarven genius, not on the same level as Malachai, but hopefully one of his assistants - I just have so very many ideas of ways to destroy and kill, I'd have to find out how many of them work out the way I planned

·
Registered
277 Posts
After an illustrious career as an unsung Pistolier in the Empire, I'd finally work my way up the ranks into the Reiksguard Knighthood, and eventually I'd acquire enough wealth and power to become a commander in my own right. That being said, I'd go running around on a warhorse with barding, a great sword, and heavy armor.

I'd be an arrow-magnet. :woot:

Failing that, I'd just be some jerk who stumbled upon some Slaaneshi pleasure-cult and decided to stay for a while. Mmmm... daemonettes.

·
LO's unofficial Jester
2,900 Posts
I am not convinced that the people who go for Slaneesh are really sure as to what they are getting themselves in for its less :w00t: :beer: :D and more :wacko: :x :hump: If you get my meaning and personally I don't find dead people and animals attractive.......

1 - 20 of 51 Posts