Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Rushing Jaws
1,541 Posts
Hopefully this is okay to be put here.

This is quite a fun idea I stole from another forum. I thought I'd see what LO would make of the concept and this subforum seems to be made for it.

The idea is that you post things, anything you want (within forum rules of course) and as much as you want but it works best with pictures, with the aim to make people laugh. If you laugh at anything you see in this thread then you have lost. See how long you can last...

That's a few to start off with, most of them lifted out of that thread, but I have to say most of the stuff on it is a bit rude, so I picked the clean ones!

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
I managed to lose before I got to the pictures!

But, now I get to try and make people lose! I found this today, it's from this guy on the Privateer Press forums, who calls himself Zoroastre.

And would you believe that's not the only thing in his army that's pink? The man's obsessed with the colour!

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Rushing Jaws
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Despite the fact that I started the thread, I wasn't even thinking about trying to keep myself from laughing when I read some of these posts. So, I lost almost straight away... Durn it!

·
Registered
356 Posts
What ticks me off is that i havn't laughed at any pics since the very first one. I could have been the champion! :C

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.