Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahriman man. Although he costs an awful amount of points, i just love the idea of him hurling sorcerous lightning bolts at guys :) . The background behind him is awsome as well, being banished from the world of the sorcerers and all. Not to mention that the model is awsome. I just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents.

All hail the Handyman!

·
850 Posts
My favorite special character is...while I have a couple I like.
1)Typhus>how can't I not like him, I play a Death Guard company and I even decided to have my forum name be typhus. Also he has good fluff and the model looks kick***.
2)Kharn>he has alos nice fluff, i like to kill things in CC, so Kharn is great at killing stuff and I also like the model.
So probably I am a mix of Decay and pestilience, while death and bloodlust. But I am still planning on playing for GrandFather Nurgle!

·
Registered
4 Posts
the killer of lucius will slowly morph into lucius if he/she kills lucius and takes pride in doing so, but why can keep themselves from taking pride in killing a champion like that? not even the grey knights can manage that. and after u slowly morph into lucius, he takes over and ur soul is traped in his living armor, at least u wont be lonely cause there are quite a few people in there.

my favorite has to be typhus, look at that big freak. he tucked inside termie armor, wields a giant scythe that gets D6 power weapon attack, carries the destroyer hive (bagajillion dirty flies from his back) plus his face is just better than abbadon, i mean holy crap if abbadon's hair stand up any taller he'd get cable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like DoomRider (A pretty cool design, I love the incantation for summoning him, and while a problem in gameplay, his tendancy to leave for no apperant reason is pretty neat), and Fabius Bile. (Random stats are entertaining, and he has a pretty interesting back story.)

·
Registered
969 Posts
I like Ahriman just because he looks cool, plus i play a TS army. :D

·
418 Posts
DUDE SORRY BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THE BEST HERO IS TYPHUS!!!!!!!!!!
WITH THE NURGLING INFESTATION AND MANREAPER HE CAN GENERATE 16 ATTACKS AT STRENGTH 3 MINIMUM PER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
850 Posts
Also forgot to say that I also like Lucius. Not sure why but I just like him. Also I hope they make a model of him.

·
Registered
122 Posts
yea they are, like with the TYPHUS model.

but i dont think he would look too good on the field

kharne would wipe the floor with his poncy ass

·
Registered
167 Posts
Best looking: Ahriman, followed by Abaddon
Best in-game: Depends on strategy. Probably your own over-powered 250-point Deamon Prince :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
ya, Abaddon's ability to just kill someone w/ a hit kinda sets someone back a little bit.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
It actually says in the codex that abaddon is the living personification of the power of chaos, now how canany one stand up against that?

·
Registered
130 Posts
the best model looking would seriously have to be typhus, looks pure awesome, hell, i'd want to start a death guard force jsut to get the model!

ps: abbadon sucks, any primarch could rip him apart.

·
850 Posts
Start DG, if GrandFather is calling you, do it Now! just joking, but I actually have a question for all you chaos guys. I am doing a site and on the site in the gallery section there is a guest gallery in it. I want to ask is if any of you have pictures of your models if it would be any possible for me to use them. If you give me your name and send it to [email protected] I would appreciate it, the site is at a dead point w/ stuff like this and want to try to put it up as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
231 Posts
must i say it again kharne is kick ass he is the best and nobody can beat him j/k but still he is really awesome if i didnt play as the world eaters i would be nurgle because typhus rocks ass to

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.