Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i put terminators against kroot, scarabs or scouts and loose a whole squad of terminators

·
Registered
346 Posts
probably my last game where i took 1000 points of tau against 1000 points of IG

all i lost was 4 stealth suits after they absolutely boned a chimera (and thereby won me the game)

also my opponents h2h command squad sweeping advancing into my XV8's and having 700 points of tau unload into them

·
Registered
26 Posts
my faveroit fights are always in close combat nothing better then a unit of 20 bezerkers dishing out 60 attacks into a loyal marine squad of any sort
and also fighting against a massed footsloging orc army with 2 vindicators blasting away
blood for the blood god :w

·
Registered
878 Posts
I love disposing of 1000 points of Storm Bolters into my opponent's heads...

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'd say my Necron Lord against about ten Kroot and a shaper...
<anecdote>On the turn they charged, only the shaper was in hth. He ineffectual attacks made me laugh, then I wounded him twice. Turns out Shapers have three wounds, but they failed their Leadership and ran off. I said, "He turns to his Kroot and says, 'Stand and fight!' They see an enormous gout of blood spurting from his jugular and run away." They ran almost off the board, then regrouped and came at me again. This time, the Lord killed the Shaper and a normal Kroot, but they passed their check. There followed an incredibly bloody close combat, where the Lord mowed down Kroot like grain. They finally killed him, but a Wraith swung by and ended their suffering. Four were left, and they ran off the table. End of story.</anecdote>

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last game i had 4 player sat in a corner shot at stuff in the 4th turn my 6man scout squad assulted 4 terminators and iradicated them with 2 scouts left then i called a 7th turn and drove my landraider into one quater then dumped my command squad into the opposite quater had soemthing in all 4 quaters and ended up winning

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn those scouts of yours but its ok since you deserve to win once in a while ay ace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.