Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently do not have any painted tau at the moment. As some may know, I have just recently converted into the greater good. ^.^.

I've want to various sites, and seen some interesting things from the dex and such, but I was looking for something different, maybe your color scheme could be an inspiration for my future force?

Heh. So i am asking in any ways, pictures or such, could you describe your army XD.

·
Registered
664 Posts
well mine kind of looks like a 'stealthy army'.they have a black undercost and i painted them with 'shade blue'(that the name that was written on it),i also put some purple triming on the gun and the helmets.my stealth are like that but they have darker color so they stand out.they look somewhat like the FW model in the tau codex on page 44.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Undercoat of black, dark blue armor (though still a lot of black showing), boltgun metal guns thast are drybrushed with bleached bone... the rest of the stuff is brushed with a slightly lighter blue =o

·
Registered
19 Posts
undecoat skul white, the armour is white and the undergarments are enchanted blue, Shas'ui have a blood red helmet and the middle part of the shoulder pad is blood red.

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
I don't play Tau but my friend does. I think he uses a black undercoat with green as the main color. Im not sure what kind've green or any details but its mostly green and black.

·
Registered
322 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts