1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
They look great, I quite like the vampire model. I don't see how they could be released any time soon though, zombie pirates don't fit into the new army list at all unfortunately.. I'm not sure what happened, maybe GW was going to release them for Lustria then didn't for some reason.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah i agree with Strewart, the Vampire is very nice and could fit into any VC army in my opinion, he looks very aristocratic. Im liking the the Captain aswell, can definately see the Pirates of the carribean theme.

Very Jack Sparrowesqe.:C

I hope their realeased soon. ;Y

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow

these are a lot better than the studio models created when the zombie pirates list was released in white dwarf. I reckon the enormously bulkier cutlasses do the trick, as they are probably orc ones not empire militia.:C

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
awesome models,and seeing as i have just started vc even more awesome! im also in need of another vampire so tripple awesome!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wow they look fantastic! I am loving the captain and the vampire... can't wait to see the rest of them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
THey are currently in the Vampire Counts display at Warhammer World and talking to a member of staff they were done a while back but dont really fit into any releases so probably wont be seen any time soon.

·
451 Posts
Hey,

A pirate with an eyepatch, a pegleg *and* a hook? What? No shoulder parrot?
It's this sort of brilliant conceptual creativity that puts the "I" in GWIP.

Had it made it into production, this fig would doubtless have been marketed as Cap'n Jean "Lucky" Canard.

Yikes! The pleated collar/ poofy sleeve look is fruity even by Citadel standards.
That skullcap might have threatened Nagash's 'Goofy Headgear' supremacy.
The tattered prom dress and withered arm do nothing to improve things.

Three strikes; what a whiffer. A ghastly sculpt in all the wrong ways.

Now,this one *should* have been forwarded into production.
Although it seems less an 'homage' to the PotC than to the HP property:

http://www.artandeth.com/Gallery2/ActorsB/1940-25474.gif

Perhaps it's better that it hasn't made it into a blister -
It would have been marketed as Arrrgus Philk!

Playa

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
What a horrible waste not putting these into production, maybe in the near future. I would like zombies that matched the size of my Empire opponents, they look like giants compared to them. And no the bloated corpse thing doesn't work, you don't grow a few feet being bloated lol, just get fat homies.

I want the Vampire, the new Chaos Vampires scare me. Where is Mannfred's hair?!?!

-K

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.