Nagash - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nagash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard a rumor that Nagash might be coming back for the Tomb Kings in storm of chaos! :unsure:

Anyone else here this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

No he won't, a few reasons:

1) The TKs hate Nagash, he cursed them. They were expecting to wake up in paradise but instead they are awoke by Nagash's great spell.

2) Nagash has time and time again attempted to rule Khemri and the other great cities via war, and they TKs have forced him back time and time again. They will never bow down to him (especially Settra).

3) He will reappear in the 2005 or 2006 campaign that will be based around Khemri, and Nagash's bid to rule it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He will probably be more likely to lead a Vampire Count-esque army. The Necromancy practiced by them and the troops are what Nagash is more related with.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also that would make sense as to why Manfred has no necros .... if they are all with nagash?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Nagash really returning? He got downed by one of the nastiest weapons around. I'm sure, though, if'n he does return, we are going to get a TON of complaints about underpowering. He's got to be like Teclis for Necromancy.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

He should be more powerful, he's had centries to hone his skill in the black arts. Also he killed a whole nation and then raised them all from the dead again, and Sigmar had a tough time beating him. But while his hand/claw is still at large he's immortal.

I just hope they make a new model for him, I hated the evil clown version

Closed Thread